What if there are "Illinibucks" at U of I? Illinibucks that can be used for the sole purpose of moving to the head of the line. For colleges like U of I, many things on campus are allocated on a priority basis or first come first serve basis. Students with upper class standing has a priority to register for classes earlier. Seniors have the earliest time ticket, then juniors, sophomores, and freshman. In addition, I recognized that there are some priorities among seniors as well. If the student is engineering major, that student’s time ticket is a bit earlier than someone who is majoring in performing art. For this case, I think it is because of their tuition differences. In our school, engineering students pay the highest tuition. I think it is fair for school to assign time ticket for registration based on their standing and majors. However, if there were illinibucks available students with lower standing such as Sophomore or Junior, they can register for classes that...
Comments
Post a Comment